You must notify SNOMED International of the use of SNOMED CT in that non-Member country. SNOMED International can be notified through its Member Licensing and Distribution Service. More information can be found on Please be aware fees may apply. 

Additionally, if your registered office or principal place of business is in a Member country you must notify the Member for that country of your plans to use SNOMED CT in a non-Member country.