The SNOMED International expense claim form is attached. It is used by non-employees to claim authorized expenses, usually associated with travel. Non-employees who receive reimbursements for travel expenses include MB members, GA Executives, award winners, and some Advisory Group members.

If you quality for reimbursement, please fill out the attached SNOMED International Travel Expense Form, scan in your receipts, and email the form and receipts to, latest 2 months after the travel. If you have any questions, please write to that same email address. We recognize that determining per diem is tricky, so please do not worry too much about it - we will work with you on that.

Employees should usually use the online expense claim system, Z-Expense (see for further information).