To enroll please follow the steps outlines below.
If you already have a SNOMED CT E‑Learning account skip to step 5
If you do not have a SNOMED CT E-Learning account create one by following steps 1 to 4
- Open the E‑Learning Signup page (http://snomed.org/elearn-signup)
- Enter your name, email and other account details
- Click the Create My New Account button
- Within a few minutes an email will be sent to you.
- If you don’t get the confirming message please check you junk and spam folders. If you still don’t find it take a look at this FAQ message on E-Learning emails.
- Read the email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
Start here if you already have an E‑Learning account
- Login to your account at https://elearning.ihtsdotools.org
- You should see this welcome message.
- Click on the link “Self-enroll on the SNOMED CT Foundation course”
- You will be taken to the Foundation course enrollment page at the bottom of the page is the self-enrolment option.
- Click the Enroll me button
- You will be automatically enrolled on the Foundation course
- After enrollment you will see the Foundation Course page
- Click the link to Foundation Course Registration.
- Complete the course registration form
- As soon as you have completed the application form you will be able to select Module A and start the course.
- Before starting the course please take some time to read the various guides that are designed to help you understand the way the E‑Learning server works.